Call-up Report Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call-up Report Ratings

What do the ratings mean in the Call-up Reports (i.e. 8C, 6C, 5A)? Thanks.
    David

See the bottom of that page.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

I think its time for a 10A rating for someone. Thats what we need right now

Comment

Three guys off the top of my head I remember to get 10's (not 10A of course) were Justin Upton, Matt Wieters, and of course, Delmon Young. Prospecting is a tough job.

Not 100% sure on Upton but I think I remember that right. Any reason why the archives don't go further back than 2009?

Comment

Originally posted by Gantner View Post
          Three guys off the top of my head I remember to get 10's (not 10A of course) were Justin Upton, Matt Wieters, and of course, Delmon Young. Prospecting is a tough job.

Not 100% sure on Upton but I think I remember that right. Any reason why the archives don't go further back than 2009?
          I've recently gotten access to older stuff, haven't had time to move it over. Maybe this summer.

Kershaw was a 10 too, I believe. Not sure all of those other guys were. I'll get into the archives and get the full list.

Comment

These prospect ratings are my favorite part of HQ. Putting a rating like that on a minor leaguer is no job for the timid and these ones are good. Now lets get a 10A!!!!! We're due

Comment

Jay Bruce and Michael Ynoa were 10s

Harper?

Comment

The 10s were almost always disasters, but i always admired hq for using the whole scale.

These days everything is compressed. .. i guess I understand that but it's a little less useful when everyone is an 8c

Comment

Give me nine 7a players and I'll show you the title every time. Its all about chemistry

Comment

I remember Brad Fullmer being an 11.

Comment

Working...
                    X