Incorrect Position in Database?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect Position in Database?

Out of curiosity, I was interested in what the current BHQ projections were for Alex Rodriguez. I just imported the current (as of 3-22) numbers into RotoLab, and A-Rod is still listed i the OUTFIELDERS' column, currently ranked # 514.

Just wanted to bring this to your attention in case it did require correcting. Thanks.
    "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL 2.0" est'd 2020
    Snake, Mixed, Keeper, 34-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 8 Reserves)
    Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

This is a Rotolab issue, Rich. They default guys into the OF list who don't have any other qualification based on prior year eligibility.

You can override his position in the Editor view though. Contact Merv for more info.

Comment

Glad to see that you're back with BaseballHQ though, Rich.
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Will do, Ray. Merv's a really nice guy and always there with answers. HQ was extremely fortunate to partner-up with him. Hope all is well with you. Keep up the tremendous job that you do.
        "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Comment

Michael,

Hi there, old friend. Actually, I only stepped away from HQ and my subscription for one season. I missed it so much that I contacted Lynda and asked that she put me back in the fold (she told me I'd be back and she was right.) I basically divorced myself from any involvement with the threads - not that I haven't been tempted, mind you - I just figured it was best for all concerned. Although I felt justified in saying some things to Ray, they weren't exactly conducive to fostering a healthy relationship and things blew-up from there. I should've taken a higher road, treated Ray with more respect, and didn't - my fault there 100%. Not sure if he'd accept an apology, but it is what it is and I have to live with the consequences of my at-times irrational Irish temper.

Hey, I enjoy your Forum comments there Mr. Moderator, and do miss our always interesting back-and-forths. Keep up the good work and I'll keep in touch; HQ is the better for having you on board.

Regards,

Comment

"I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Just to echo Michael, it's definitely good to see you here Rich. I'm certainly glad to leave the past in the past.

Comment

Welcome back Rich.

Comment

G'day, Mate! Hope this finds you well. Thank-you, it's nice to be back among the most knowledgeable folks that I know when it comes to the greatest game on the planet.
                  I look forward to hopping aboard and sharing insights with old friends such as yourself; my self-imposed hiatus from the Forums was beneficial for me most of all, as it gave me time to do some introspection and I think I'm much the better for it now.

Glad to see you're still here, as I don't know how many of the old gang have left/remained, but I guess I'll find out soon enough, no? Again, I appreciate the greeting. I'm sure we'll be exchanging thoughts before long. (P.S. - Are you still "down under"?)

Comment

Still here, Rich. Nice to see you back.
                    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Rich, I have lived in Atlanta for a long time . Originally from "down under".

Comment

Welcome back, Rich!

Comment

Working...
                        X