Player capsule spreadsheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player capsule spreadsheet

I love getting a lot of the Forecaster spreadsheets every year to pay with in Excel. Is it possible to get one of the player capsules?

I love the way they are set up and want to use them as a base for a spreadsheet in creating.

In years past I have copy/pasted the capsules I wanted using the PDF but it a PITA. A spreadsheet with capsules would be very helpful if BHQ is able to share.

Comment

I thought the projections spreadsheets we included with the downloadable files last year included the comments. Regardless, that's easy to do and we will include this year in the January electronic files.

Comment

I meant the actual box with formatting that each player entry is in. Last year's spreadsheet did include comments

Comment

Oh, I get it. I don't think that's technically feasible, though. Sorry. The Forecaster boxes are built in Excel, but there isn't a distributable version of each page.

With a little Excel magic, you could build something like that from our historical stat files plus the online projections, though.

Comment

Did you guys send the email out with the link for the files?

Comment

Yes, went out late last week. Send me a PM w/email address if you didn't get it; I'll forward.

Comment

Sent a message

Comment

Not sure electronic files were emailed last week (different than pdf of Forecaster when that was published). Did I miss something?

Comment

Yes, the PDF plus the supporting Excel files (projections, charts, etc) are all available for download now. That's what we're referring to here. Send me a PM if you bought the book from us and didn't get an email.

Comment

Working...
                    X