I am Having Trouble with Forum Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Having Trouble with Forum Site

It keeps logging me out when I click out of a thread and back to the list of threads.

Can you help with what is happening?

One last thing to add, it does not happen every time, but very, very frequently.

MJD

What web browser? Try clearing your browser cache/cookies. Remember to check 'remember me' when you log back in.

Comment

Actually I had a ton of trouble with this earlier this week, but I put it down to being behind a firewall at the college.
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Thanks Ray! The remember me box was unchecked after I had to reset my browser. That seems to have fixed the problem.

Comment

On IPhone the Forums keep forcing me to re enter my password every time starting today. Anyone else noticed this?

Comment

Again, check the 'remember me' box. It can be hard to see on the phone.

Comment

Did that. Tried using Tapatalk . That seems to remember me.

Comment

Interesting. Some kind of iPhone cookie issue? Did you just upgrade iOS or anything?

Comment

Just saw this. I have not updated the OS for a while. I have switched to using Tapatalk from my iPhone so it is not a big deal, but strange.

Comment

Working...
                  X