Starting Pitcher Report Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Pitcher Report Down?

Is there a problem with the starting pitcher report? Clicking takes to the description of the report, but no numbers. Guessing that it will be up again later today.

Thanks
    "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

It was for me too, but it looks like it's back up now!

Comment

Yeah, we were doing some work on it overnight and broke it, but it's back now.

You'll find a few new toys: links for today/tomorrow/8-day reports, as well as CSV download options.

More changes to come, too. Working on beautifying.

Comment

Starting Pitcher Report Down?

Not working as of now. Trying to use "Tony Terrific" link off the slideshow.
        John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Originally posted by Astros34 View Post
          Not working as of now. Trying to use "Tony Terrific" link off the slideshow.
          Separate issue. That's the Matchups column, not the SP report. We're editing the column right now because Cingrani got pushed back a day due to last night's rainout.

Comment

Thanks for the new options. I would always have to copy and paste then run a macro to get the layout that the csv comes in.

The "PQS VS OPP LastYr" column still needs to get fixed to start showing last years results.
            H2H PTS: (C,1B,2B,3B,SS,3OF,U,5SP,2RP)
            • 16 Team: It's all about the draft picks!

ROTO:
            • 12 Team Mixed 5x5 - I seem to enjoying finishing outside the money...

Comment

Thanks for the reminder; will fix.

Comment

This should be all set now.

Comment

Working...
                X