Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Value Team Article "Access Denied" for a Subscriber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Value Team Article "Access Denied" for a Subscriber?

I'm trying to access the "All-Value Team" article, and it's telling me access is denied for some reason. I'm an active subscriber and can read any other article. My draft is early tomorrow morning and it's really frustrating I'm not going to be able to access this article. It's one I look forward to and put a lot of weight in every year. Can anyone tell me who is on the team or copy the text in here?
    13-Team 5X5 Mixed Auction Keeper League - Daily Transactions - $260 auction budget - $320 in-season cap - Keeper tax: $5 + 10% of salary - 10th Season

Same...even when logged in.
    "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Same for me...access denied.
      5x5 mixed 14-team keeper (entering year 11): 2002 (inaugural) champ, 5 runner-ups. 3 thirds. Can't get back over the hump...rebuilding for 2013-15 three-peat.

Comment

access denied for me too. This seems to happen to one or two articles every week.
        Red

Comment

Same experience as Red. Very frustrating for sure.
          Barefoot Mailman

Comment

access denied. Drafting in 3 hours.
            League I: Roto 12tm mixed 5x5. Pos: 2xC, 1b, 2b, 3b, SS, MI, CI, 5xOF, Util, 4xSP, 2xRP, 3xP, 5 bench

League II: H2H 10tm mixed 5x5. Pos: C, 1b, 2b, 3b, SS, MI, CI, CF, 3xOF, 2xUtil, 4xSP, 2xRP, 3xP, 5 bench

Comment

C'mon tech crew. Let's get this fixed....

Comment

Not a tech issue, an editorial issue. The article is scheduled to run tomorrow (Market Pulse's regular day is Sunday), it just got sort of half-published today. I just pulled it back, it will be be up for all to read on Sunday morning. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

looks like the solution was to remove the article completely.
                  Red

Comment

Originally posted by Red View Post
                    looks like the solution was to remove the article completely.
                    See above. It'll be up tomorrow AM.

Comment

hmmm...Sunday AM, too late for the vast majority of league drafts.
                      US Senate staff fantasy league champion: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2013, 2016
                      Runner-up: 2003, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015
                      WTF?: 2002, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by BrewerFan View Post
                        hmmm...Sunday AM, too late for the vast majority of league drafts.
                        "Vast majority"? Nope. Everyone thinks their league is typical, but next weekend is still the biggest draft weekend of the year.

Comment

There also are still a substantial number of drafts on the weekend after next.
                          "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Originally posted by Michael@HQ View Post
                            There also are still a substantial number of drafts on the weekend after next.
                            Can you guys make a push to get this one up earlier next year? Understand that there are a lot of drafts still to come (including one of mine), but would love to have this in mid-March, so I can reference in my main league.
                            13-Team 5X5 Mixed Auction Keeper League - Daily Transactions - $260 auction budget - $320 in-season cap - Keeper tax: $5 + 10% of salary - 10th Season

Comment

Originally posted by Heiserman View Post
                              Can you guys make a push to get this one up earlier next year? Understand that there are a lot of drafts still to come (including one of mine), but would love to have this in mid-March, so I can reference in my main league.
                              If you are following the positional columns that have been running under Market Pulse, then the All-Value column really shouldn't be a surprise.

Comment

Working...
                              X