Another CDG/Mack Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another CDG/Mack Question

I created 16 teams from my league and checked the keeper box for all of them. I associated each team with the league. Now when I run the CDG it does not make some of the teams' keepers as kept. When I check the team - it says not associated with a league. BUT if I click on the league properties it shows that same team. What is going on here?

Go into the league properties for every one of your teams, and make sure they are mapped to the right league.

Also, here's the checklist of things you need to set for keepers to work properly:

For keepers to get pulled from MACK to CDG, following must all be true:

- kept players on a team associated with the league in MACK (and the same league selected in CDG)
    - 'use keepers' box checked in CDG.
    - kept players have the 'kept' box checked in MACK.
    - kept players have a salary set in MACK.
    - kept players have a position set in MACK (don't set a pitcher to a hitter position or vice-versa, that will break keeper processing).

Check the positions on the players you're having trouble with....

Comment

OK - I figured it out, some of the players' positions were randomly changed to P. Not sure why, but they were...

Comment

Originally posted by smiley4151 View Post
        OK - I figured it out, some of the players' positions were randomly changed to P. Not sure why, but they were...
        Yeah, happens fairly often.

Comment

Working...
        X