Confusion on Subscriber League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confusion on Subscriber League

The promo for the NL auction says it will be held on Sunday, March 23, at 7:00pm EST. When I clicked on the link to sign-up, the cart indicated it is on Saturday, March 22, at 8:00pm EST.

Which is it?

I just clicked through that link, and it's all consistent. Maybe you clicked the wrong link, or your browser didn't refresh? Anyway:

NL auction: Sun 3/23 7pm ET
    AL auction: Sat, 3/22 7pm ET

Comment

Ray,

I clicked here

NL-only leagues2014 HQ Subscriber League - NL 5x5 12-team Auction (Sun, March 23, 7pm ET) - SIGN UP

and ended up here:

2014 HQ Subscriber League - NL 5x5 12-team Auction $25.00
      [IMG]file:///C:\Users\MIKEDA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\ 01\clip_image002.png[/IMG]
      [IMG]file:///C:\Users\MIKEDA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\ 01\clip_image002.png[/IMG]
      [IMG]file:///C:\Users\MIKEDA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\ 01\clip_image003.png[/IMG] [IMG]file:///C:\Users\MIKEDA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\ 01\clip_image004.gif[/IMG] [IMG]file:///C:\Users\MIKEDA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\ 01\clip_image003.png[/IMG]
      NL 5x5 12-team Auction:
      Saturday, March 23 (8pm EST) Here is your chance to match your skills against the best fantasy leaguers in the world -- your fellow subscribers at BaseballHQ.com!

These leagues are open to full-season subscribers to BaseballHQ.com only. Each league winner will receive a free 1-year extension to their subscription. Second place winners will receive a free copy of the 2015 Baseball Forecaster and a copy of the 2015 Minor League Baseball Analyst. Third place winners will receive their choice of either the Forecaster or the Minor League Baseball Analyst.
      So, If I register there, will I be in the correct league.

Thanks.

Olin Davis (Mike)

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      I just clicked through that link, and it's all consistent. Maybe you clicked the wrong link, or your browser didn't refresh? Anyway:

NL auction: Sun 3/23 7pm ET
      AL auction: Sat, 3/22 7pm ET

Comment

OK, so the date is right, it just says Saturday in one spot.

Comment

And the time says 8:00pm

Comment

Working...
          X