iPhone app for HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone app for HQ

Any thoughts on BaseballHQ creating an iPhone app for the general web site (already use Tapatalk for the forums).

I've been searching almost once a month or so for that! There's been some talks in the past, but nothing concrete.

Comment

Still just in the talk stage. Nothing imminent... basically every time I have to choose between using tech resources to add something new to the site vs. working on a phone app, I'm choosing the site... figuring that benefits all users, not just a subset. I'm sure that will change at some point, but not imminently.

Comment

Thank you for the update!

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          Still just in the talk stage. Nothing imminent... basically every time I have to choose between using tech resources to add something new to the site vs. working on a phone app, I'm choosing the site... figuring that benefits all users, not just a subset. I'm sure that will change at some point, but not imminently.
          Any news on an app, Ray?
          5 x 5 (K/9), 14-team mix, $260 auction, up to 10 keepers, 3yr contract, $100FAAB Budget, 9 pitchers, 14 hitters, 6 bench, 4 minor leaguers, 20% inflation (league champ in 2014; runner-up 2018)

Comment

No change from last year, really.

Comment

Working...
            X