Updated Mayberry Ranking Sheet 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Mayberry Ranking Sheet 2014

Wondering if I'm looking in the wrong place for the 2014 version of the Mayberry Ranking

or if it is just not out yet. If it's not out yet, is there an ETA?

Thanks! It's always the last step of draft prep for me, I look forward to it as the "Closer"
    12 Team Mixed 6 x 6 (OBP for BA + QS and SLG) Rotis. League, up to 5 Keepers. $270 Budget.

Don't think this is in the plan this year, actually, but fairly straightforward to generate from the projections files or Custom Draft Guide data.

Comment

Awwwww. But it looks so nice the way y'all formatted it between Hitters and Pitchers and highlighted the Portfolio 3 guys!
      12 Team Mixed 6 x 6 (OBP for BA + QS and SLG) Rotis. League, up to 5 Keepers. $270 Budget.

Comment

Originally posted by jmkramer View Post
        Awwwww. But it looks so nice the way y'all formatted it between Hitters and Pitchers and highlighted the Portfolio 3 guys!
        I agree, that printed list kept me very organized during my auction last year..

Comment

You have my vote to go ahead and put it out for our use.

Comment

I've noticed a marked decline in Mayberry Method articles this year - Is HQ shying away from this metric?
            5x5 10 Team Deep NL Keeper, 5x5 12 Team Mixed

Comment

Not shying away; I think it's just graduating from the "still growing/innovating" phase to a more stable/mature tool.

Comment

have to say i love using the mayberry with the port 3. you can really target a general pool of players that makes your team solid all around and well spread through money use.

Comment

Really, how hard would it be to put together a Mayberry listing like last years and save a lot of people a lot of time?......Please.

Comment

Reversing myself... we're whipping up this spreadsheet and will have it on the site soon.

Comment

Very Much Obliged! Thanks Ray.

Comment

Is there a link to the Spreadsheet? I can't seem to find it with a search. Thanks!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X