Trying to sign up for FPNY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to sign up for FPNY

Do I need a separate account (ie a new password) for the Store, distinct from the two password I already have for content and forum?

It appears to say this as I click on the Marketplace. Says Welcome Guest. Prompts me to log in or create an account. When I click Log In, I get a screen that reminds me that a Shopping Cart account is not linked to an HQ.com account. Because I don't think I have a shopping cart account, it seems to me I have to create a new Shopping Cart account.

But when I try and create a Shopping Cart account, I get a error message saying that you already have my email address

I tried calling the 1-800 customer service number, but only got a fast-busy.

I'm not the sharpest blade in the drawer, but I've managed to do OK signing up to other sites on line in order to make purchases. What am I missing here? Does it really need to be this convoluted?
    AL-only 12tm keeper (OBA, BA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)
    AL-only 10tm ultra (BA, HR,RBI, R, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)
    NL-only 11tm keeper/ultra (OBA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, W. Sv)
    NL-only 10tm keeper/ultra (BA, BA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, WHIP, K, W, Sv)

Yeah, no question its convoluted. Sorry.

As noted, cart account is different from site/forums. You have a cart account, because you signed up for the site at one point. Use the "forgot your password" link in the cart to get it resent to you. If that doesn't work, send me a PM and we'll get you signed up.

Comment

Sorry to be a pain. I went the forgot your password route, got the new password, and then placed the order using credit card. Because I've recently had to replace the credit card I likely used for annual sub payment, I was waiting to get to a screen that let me edit my CC info. But never saw such a screen...and the order went through.

Thus, I'm going to have to give you new CC info somehow to place a legit order

Comment

Were you on Internet Explorer? I've seen a bug in IE where it doesn't pop up the CC info window if the CC on file is valid.

You'll get plenty of chances to fix that before renewal season, though. Glad you're set for this week.

Comment

Hmmm...that's interesting. I do use IE. Maybe I used my debit card for subscription pymt, rather than cc....meaning that it really went through

Thanks

Comment

I suspect it did go through.

Comment

Working...
            X