Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account status inactive?

Hello -

I have lost access to the daily articles. I get the message: Full text available to premium subscribers only.
    I am not sure if I need to renew my account, my CC on file is expired, etc...but I haven't received any explanation.
    I still have access to the forums, so not sure what the issue is.

Please let me know what info you need, or how to get this resolved.
    thanks!
    League I: Roto 12tm mixed 5x5. Pos: 2xC, 1b, 2b, 3b, SS, MI, CI, 5xOF, Util, 4xSP, 2xRP, 3xP, 5 bench

League II: H2H 10tm mixed 5x5. Pos: C, 1b, 2b, 3b, SS, MI, CI, CF, 3xOF, 2xUtil, 4xSP, 2xRP, 3xP, 5 bench

Sending you a PM...

Comment

I have same issue. I have called for help and sent 2 emails. So far no response from bbhq. I also tried to renew via online and got a message that my credit card was expired. I can not find seem to find an option to change the credit card information - Please Help
      11 Team AL only 4x4 260.00

Comment

Sent you a PM as well, fritos.

Comment

Thanks Ray - but I did not get an email from you. I have now been trying for 5-6 days to renew the subscription. No one is answering the 800 number. Please let me know what I need to do - I really like this site and have come to depend on it. I have been using bbhq since 2003 and never had any issues with access until now. This is the worst time of the year for this to happen. I already had to make cuts w/o benefit of bbhq and I am starting to prepare for my auction.
          11 Team AL only 4x4 260.00

Comment

Sent you another PM, Fritos.

Comment

Working...
            X