Notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notifications

As noted recently in the mock draft commentary thread, it seems that email notifications has been invariably unreliable lately.

For the mock, many of us use that feature to let us know when picks have been made. The notices have been days late at times, and in some cases not arriving at all.

I have also noticed that this has happened for email notification for new PMs.

Sorry, this is email notification for the forums? I haven't been reading the mock commentary thread.

I assume this is happening to multiple people? (I don't use notifications myself).

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Sorry, this is email notification for the forums? I haven't been reading the mock commentary thread.

I assume this is happening to multiple people? (I don't use notifications myself).
      Notifications are very slow for both posts and PMs.
      Teams
      1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
      2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
      3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
      4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
      5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
      6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post

Yes.

Comment

Just got an email notification (3:00 central) from a private message sent to me last night (10:00 central).

Comment

Do you know when you started noticing this? Has it always been like that?

Comment

I think this should be resolved now... please let me know if it's any better!

Comment

Seems to have been corrected. Thanks!
                Teams
                1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
                2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
                3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
                4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
                5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
                6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

We are back! Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X