Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jk88
    replied
    Ray -- thanks for looking into this and for the quick response. fwiw, the sp report is far and away my favorite fantasy baseball tool and the one I use the most. much appreciated. jeff

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Originally posted by SgtVane View Post
    I know I'm asking a little to much but...

Zimmermann isn't facing Deduno...
    Niese is in not Marcum...
    Magill is in not Lilly...

Maybe at the turn of the decade the Marlins abbreviation will get updated...

If Last 5 PQS shows "" (blank) for pitchers who haven't started then I'm sure it can show "" if the pitcher hasn't faced the opposition this season and/or last season (PQS VS OPP, PQS VS OPP LastYr)

I figure I voice my concerns although non of this will probably be fixed or changed... as the SP is perfect the way it is...

As for jk88 - learn to build a macro that converts it into what you want.
    Who said it's perfect the way it is? I don't know where you're getting that.

I'll see about getting the things noted here addressed. Feedback is appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• SgtVane
    replied
    I know I'm asking a little to much but...

Zimmermann isn't facing Deduno...
    Niese is in not Marcum...
    Magill is in not Lilly...
    It is Sunday after all so the above is understandable. At least it is somewhat updated...

Maybe at the turn of the decade the Marlins abbreviation will get updated...

If Last 5 PQS shows "" (blank) for pitchers who haven't started then I'm sure it can show "" if the pitcher hasn't faced the opposition this season and/or last season (PQS VS OPP, PQS VS OPP LastYr)

I figure I voice my concerns although non of this will probably be fixed or changed... as the SP is perfect the way it is...

As for jk88 - learn to build a macro that converts it into what you want.
    Last edited by SgtVane; 06-09-2013, 11:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jk88
    started a topic hq starting pitcher report

hq starting pitcher report

hello -- I am unable to convert the starting pitcher report into an excel spreadsheet directly from the site without using the copy/paste feature. is there a reason why the report cannot be downloaded directly into excel via csv file? thanks. jeff
Working...
X