Can't access tabs in Playerlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't access tabs in Playerlink

This is on Safari/Chrome for Mac. Clicking a tab doesn't do anything; I see a bunch of Javascript errors in the console.

Will check a Mac as soon as I can. But we usually recommend Firefox on the Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Will check a Mac as soon as I can. But we usually recommend Firefox on the Mac.
      Thanks Ray. Just tried in Firefox and see the same problem. I'd be surprised if this was a Mac-only issue.

Comment

Just got the same problem in IE8, Chrome, and Safari on a Windows machine. (Sorry, no Firefox on that box.)
        2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Just tried on my Mac (Safari), and I get the same problem. Was not the case Thursday.
          MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Whoa. I was on my phone earlier and didn't check. Now I see it. Will get right on it.

Comment

Fixed, sorry all.

Comment

Works for me now. Thanks!
                2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Working...
                X