login / password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login / password

I am having this strange problem where every time I try to log in to the website, my password is not recognized. I must click on the "forgot password" link, then click on the link in the resulting email in order to log-in each time.
    When I change my password to something easy, then log out, or even if I just close the window, my new password is not recognized.
    If it matters, I am using firefox.

I am having similar login problems with firefox

Comment

We've heard of this from a couple of people, have been unable to reproduce. Try flushing your cache/cookies/saved passwords... and if you have another browser, try running the 'reset password' sequence through another browser, see if that helps.

Comment

Having this problem again today. This is the 3rd time now. It has happened on my laptop using Firefox, work computer using Internet Explorer & also on my Ipad.

Comment

As a rotopass user the login and pass aren't working as well. I emailed the website. Hoping to get this resolved ASAP with tons of planning to do today.

Different browsers, different computers and not working

Comment

Originally posted by JDuponte View Post
            As a rotopass user the login and pass aren't working as well. I emailed the website. Hoping to get this resolved ASAP with tons of planning to do today.

Different browsers, different computers and not working
            There was a problem with the Rotopass acct a couple of hours ago, but should be all set now. I just tried it; working fine.

Comment

Still having trouble logging in. Beyond fed up with this. Log-in works on my chrome book but not on my computer at work, my laptop or my ipad.

Comment

Diggy, send me a PM with what you want your password to be. I can force a change for you from my end, let's see if that helps.

Comment

Same problem here. I just gave up on using Firefox, so now I need two browsers open when I'm on HQ.

Comment

So strange. I'm Firefox 20.0.1, what version are you?

Comment

Just to increase the sample size: I'm also on Firefox; 21.0 for Mac and have no problems with logging on at all.

Comment

20.0 for Mac. In my privacy settings, I have selected "Tell websites not to track me" - could that be the culprit? The odd thing is, this just started happening one day without any change to my settings.

Comment

If my resetting the password with Diggy has any effect, we can try same with you, makelele.

Comment

Originally posted by makelele View Post
                            20.0 for Mac. In my privacy settings, I have selected "Tell websites not to track me" - could that be the culprit?
                            I've also got that selected and my login works fine.

I also have the "Remember Passwords for sites" box checked on the Security tab of Preferences so I rarely have to physically log-in.

Comment

I'm on FF 21.0 for Windows and have experienced no log-in issues. I also have the "Tell sites I don't want to be tracked" option selected.

Oddly enough, since I made this tracking choice, my login to ESPN Insider has stopped working! I have to use IE.
                              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                              'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Working...
                              X