Facebook Makes Forum Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Makes Forum Problems

I like to dive into the forum, read a thread then go back to the main forum page for that section. That's now next to impossible since the Back button no longer will work. The problem seems to be a long, long string of Facebook links that you would have to plow through. This makes navigation tedious and annoying. Is there a way to make Facebook not so obtrusive on the forum? This doesn't seem to be a problem on the main HQ pages, just on the forum. Thanks.

Haven't encountered this. How is Facebook involved, or worse yet, obtrusive? Is this because you're logging in with your Facebook account? Tell me more about the Back button not working, too... not familiar with that, either.

Comment

I've never encountered this problem.
      Thank you BHQ =D

Comment

Facebook Makes Forum Problems

Tapatalk great app

Comment

After I posted, of course, it stopped doing it for a while. Now it's doing it again. The back button shows a series of pages denoted as "https://www.facebook.com/dialog/oauth?c" Any idea what this is? I don't have Facebook open. I am not logging in with Facebook, though it kind of looks like it's trying to do so.

Comment

No idea. What browser? Try clearing cache/cookies?

Comment

IE8 (I know, I know....) Tried clearing cache & cookies and we'll see how that goes.

Comment

Working...
              X