Can't Generate a Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Generate a Grid

Seems like I have this problem every year.

I see the {Grid} box under the Custom Draft Guides, but I can't get to the place where I can generate my own grid.

Would appreciate help.

Thanks.

Fred

Sorry, I don't understand the question. If you see the Grid link, click on that and it shows the grid based on your inputs at the entry point to the CDG.

Comment

Ray...

I see the following:

[GRID] This popular format is probably the most compact method you can use to prepare for your draft. HQ subscribers have found it to be one of most valuable tools on the site. The report is a simple grid that lists each position along the top and player value ranges down the side. It provides you with -- at a quick glance -- where positional stengths and weaknesses are, so you can decide how best to invest your bids or draft picks. It is important to note that the values listed down the side should be considered as bid limits.

BUT nothing happens when I click on it...

Comment

You're reading the instructions. That's not a link. Scroll up on the page and click the giant red "Start Here" link.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          You're reading the instructions. That's not a link. Scroll up on the page and click the giant red "Start Here" link.
          Ray....I did exactly that the other day....I entered all of the parameters for my league.

BUT all I got was a tabulated listing of the players and their projected stats.

How do I get the grid???

Comment

There are links at the top of the resulting output page that say things like "Grid", "Positional Report", "Return to Input form". Just click on "Grid".

Comment

Thanks for your patience Ray.

I found it that time.

Fred

Comment

Working...
              X