CDG Question ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG Question ...

I set up the CDG with our league's keepers (in the Mack Team Tracker) and it ID'd them.
    After our draft, I entered (added) the players selected on draft day (our league's full rosters) in the Mack Team Tracker.

Now, when I run the CDG, it still shows "just" the predraft keepers.
    I'd like it to show free agents, by showing a "K" (kept) next to all rostered players.
    How might I do this?
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that ... George Carlin

1st Place ... 2010 HQFML & 2011 HQFML. Who says "lightning never strikes twice" ;-)

Mark all the drafted players as keepers.

Comment

I have a similar problem where my keepers are showing up in the grid. I have them entered and checked in Mack, the box is checked in CDG, but the keepers are still showing up. Oddly enough, they're listed as $10 players - putting them above NV players.

Any ideas?

Comment

The CDG never excludes kept players. It marks them with a k and puts them at their protected salary.

Comment

In Mack, the "keepers" have nothing entered for the salary field. Should I put $0 so that they show up at the bottom of the report? Right now, they show up as $10 players.

Comment

Yes

Comment

When I enter $0 for the “salary” field and “save changes, the field is empty when I return to the player properties. Should it not show $0?

Oddly enough, when I enter $1, the value remains when I return. Actually, any value (ie $0.1, $0.5, $1) but $0 will remain. Is this to be expected?

Comment

Yeah, might be. Putting them all at $1 shouldn't have any meaningful impact on your resulting valuations.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X