Organizational Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organizational Reports

Is there a way to get a combined list of all minor leaguers that were graded out as part of their team's organizational report?

Not something we have available right now, sorry. This request does come up periodically, we'll take a look at what we can do in future years.

Comment

Interestingly, I had the same need a few years ago. I solved it by going into each team's Org reports page, copying page, pasting into an Excel tab. Then I had another tab that I used to collect for each tab. So, in the end, I had one tab with every team's top 15 players. Then I assigned each prospect to the fantasy team that owned them. So it pretty easily gave me a few of the available prospects. It has become a pretty invaluable draft day tool for me come reserve round draft. The summary tab was just the player, the team he was on, and the team ranking (via some elaborate formulas breaking this out.)

Fairly manually intensive, but a one time effort, and not difficult to do. And I usually start pasting them over when the first ones are published in Dec. Come January, the file is complete.

Comment

Working...
      X