Cdg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cdg

Why is mine screwed up? Edwin Jackson the SP with the greatest value?? Braun at $60 but McCutcheon only at $22.50?? Heath Bell to top RP?? Am I doing something wrong?

I moved this thread to a different forum, where it is more likely to be seen by the right folks.

What settings were you using on the CDG?
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

which forum?

Comment

You need to tell us your categories and configuration you're using in the CDG to assist you.

Comment

In the CDG under age, why isn't the players age his "baseball age", meaning the players age on June 30 of the year?
          I *think* it is pretty standard to do it this way. I didn't realize it was set up this way until I did a dynasty league draft this weekend.
          Obviously this isn't a earth shattering thing, but I was curious about the thinking.

Comment

I'd have to double-check how it's set up, it's been a while since I've looked at how age is programmed. I think it might be Opening Day age, that's ringing a bell for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by imported_Dr Dave View Post
              which forum?
              This thread now is in the HQ Tech Support forum. You obviously found the thread.
              "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Without changing a thing on the CDG it looks okay this morning. There must have been some sort of glitch on the grid report. Now Edwin Jackson is at $5, Heath Bell @$5, McCutcheon is $40, Braun @$50.

Comment

BTW, my settings were for projected, 11 NL teams with a $260 budget, 75% offense, BA, HR, RBI, SB, ERA, W, S, K's

Comment

Not aware of any glitches, but glad you're all set.

Comment

On the custom draft guide page under FAQ

What if im in straight draft league? The link at the end of line 1 takes you to the 2011 Straight Draft Guide.

I would think this should be 2013 etc.

http://www.baseballhq.com/members/tools/cdg/custom-draft-guides
                      14 team 6x6 Adding OPS and QS. Saves replaced with Saves + Holds ( Solds or Relief )

Comment

Thanks, will get that fixed.

Comment

Ray, did you get a chance to check the Age? Obviously this is the wrong time of year to change anything, but I think the baseball age would be better, and would match up better with other sources. But maybe HQ's thinking is different.

Comment

Yeah, I think something is actually wrong there, not just a "when do we set the cutoff" issue. Our tech guys are looking at it.

Comment

Working...
                            X