Homepage Navigation Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homepage Navigation Issue

So I finally realized that I have a snippet tool and wondered if someone could help me. At home, I run Windows 7 and IE8. For some reason, the navigation "buttons" that allow you to scroll through the stories on the main page are missing....and they have been ever since the new site launched. Basically, I've waited until I go to work to read through, but that's a pain. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

BHq help.jpg
    "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

I know we talked about this before... what web browser/version is this?

Comment

Internet Explorer 8
      "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No thoughts eh? Darn, its a real pain as you can imagine.

Comment

Sorry, missed your response. I can tell you that I have IE8 and see the buttons just fine. But I can also tell you that, as I watch the page load, the buttons are the very last thing to appear on the page... they even take a second longer than the rest of the content. Any chance you have a popup blocker, virus scanner, ad blocker, any other plug in or protective component that might be causing it?

Comment

Is something wrong with the homepage right now? Is there a site maintenance going on right now? Im not getting the weekday tabs and some atricles are missing. Thanks

Comment

What browser? I think the new design isn't quite right in IE8, that should be fixed Monday. But it looks fine to me in Firefox right now.

Comment

Working...
              X