R$ values now listing as $0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R$ values now listing as $0?

doing my league's latest team-by-team year in reviews, and I keep getting $0 listing on Player Link for guys like CarGo and Kimbrel who I am quite confident had positive value in 2012.

what gives?
    NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
    our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
    a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

We are cutting the site over to 2013, in the process of archiving 2012. You'll see this sort of thing during the transition.

Comment

ok, thanks for the response.
      any place I can find 2012 $ values pending getting the Forecaster in a couple of weeks?
      NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
      our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
      a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Go to Stats & Projections, scroll down to "2003-11" final stats. 2012 is in there, despite the label.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          We are cutting the site over to 2013, in the process of archiving 2012. You'll see this sort of thing during the transition.
          Ray - How long is HQ expecting the transition to take? I'm trying to look at monthly data via the Batterlinks, but all of the data is MIA. Thanks.

Comment

I can't say. It's a piecemeal effort over the next couple of weeks leading up to posting 2013 projections. Different things may be unavailable at different times.

Comment

Monthlies are back.

Comment

CDG should work for "2012 Year-to-Date" now.

Comment

Working...
                X