Forecaster PDF - Excel Subset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forecaster PDF - Excel Subset?

I have received the PDF version of the Forecaster, and would like to know if theres a way that I can get an Excel version of the Universal Draft Grid? Or even a Word version. I can print the grid but I'd like the flexibility of being able to manipulate fonts, colors, etc to aid my drafting (starting early in NFBC leagues).

Thanks, Greg

Not available at this time. We do make some of the charts available in Excel format to everyone who buys the book through us, but not until January. The pre-release is just the PDF.

Comment

Originally posted by floydwicker View Post
      I have received the PDF version of the Forecaster, and would like to know if theres a way that I can get an Excel version of the Universal Draft Grid? Or even a Word version. I can print the grid but I'd like the flexibility of being able to manipulate fonts, colors, etc to aid my drafting (starting early in NFBC leagues).

Thanks, Greg
      You could try:

Download PDF to Excel for Windows to transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
      http://youtu.be/YtpkrIS4Sig?hd=1

Comment

Tried a converter but the format isn't amenable .....

Comment

Originally posted by floydwicker View Post
          Tried a converter but the format isn't amenable .....
          I've used PDF to Word converters with decent results. Have the above PDF to Excel utility, because it's free, but haven't needed to use it.

Which format is hanging you up?
          http://youtu.be/YtpkrIS4Sig?hd=1

Comment

I used Wondershare (PDF to Excel converter)... many of the pages convert OK, but the universal draft grid comes across in a strange format where much of the data that should be columnar is all in one column. Typically you can get around this by using "text to columns" but that doesn't help much either. I'll try the one you suggest to rule out the conversion software being the issue. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X