No announcement yet.

Gold4 Dynasty Access to 2013 Forecaster PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's being opened in iBooks and I can read it there but I don't seem to get that "save as..." feature. However, I do have a PDF reader installed so if I can figure out how to download it, I will be able to read it.
    Teams
    1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
    2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
    3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
    4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
    5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
    6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

I turned off all of my security settings related to Internet Explorer and still could not download it. JRA

Comment

Here's my IE8 message.

"Internet Explorer cannot download...eball-forecaster-pdf-download from www.baseballhq.com. Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

Curious that it isn't displaying the entire website name. Perhaps the site name is too long for certain browsers? (Assuming that the ... isn't just a truncation from the error message.)
        "The problem with quotes found on the internet is that it is nearly impossible to verify the source." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I am having the same issues as bankerboy. Our tech guy at my office couldnt download the file and he has no restrictions on his browser!

Comment

I was able to view it using Google Chrome at home last night and this morning, but can't view it on IE8 at work now.

Comment

I have tried to get it on Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox. All are no go's.

Comment

OK, our tech staff obviously has some more work to do. Bear with us. Might be tonight before we have another update. If we need to come up with an alternate way to distribute it, we'll do so. Sorry for the problems here, I know it's frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by PRHood View Post
                  It's being opened in iBooks and I can read it there but I don't seem to get that "save as..." feature. However, I do have a PDF reader installed so if I can figure out how to download it, I will be able to read it.
                  I was able to email it to myself via the iBooks app on the iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
                    OK, our tech staff obviously has some more work to do. Bear with us. Might be tonight before we have another update. If we need to come up with an alternate way to distribute it, we'll do so. Sorry for the problems here, I know it's frustrating.

Not a problem Ray, thanks for following up on this. We'll get the book soon enough.
                    16 team mixed dynasty 5X5 head to head. 28 man major league roster. 20 man minor league roster.

Comment

When trying to access this with Firefox the message I get is:

Firefox can't find the file at http://www.baseballhq.com/2013-baseb...r-pdf-download.

Comment

Never mind ...when I right click on it and save link to my desktop and there it was......thanks!

Comment

Nope,still not working for me.This is what i'm getting on the bottom of the page:
                          ...............2013-baseball-forecaster-pdf-download could'nt be downloaded retry cancel view downloads x ................
                          Turned off my firewall and got the samething.Anyway to get it E-Mailed instead

Comment

Gold4 Dynasty Access to 2013 Forecaster PDF

Downloaded on my blackberry playbook with no trouble.
                            16 team mixed dynasty 5X5 head to head. 28 man major league roster. 20 man minor league roster.

Comment

Hmm,was able to look at it on my wife's IPAD,but won't download to my computor.

Comment

It's an apple conspiracy!
                                "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
                                Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
                                28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
                                Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

Working...
                                X