Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG Error Message

Hi guys,

When I try to run a custom report on CDG with my league parameters, and I list ct% as one of the filtering components I get the following message.

Query failed: Column 'ct_p' in order clause is ambiguous

When I use other components, I am able to run the custom report. Please advise.
    10 Team, H2H, NL only, weekly points. No salary, no keepers, unlimited WW by order.
    Pitch: W/SV 7, L -5, QS 3, IP 3, K 0.5, BB -1, H -1, ER -1, HB -1. Bat: BB 1, K -0.5, 1B 1, 2B 2, 3B 3, HR 4, HBP 1, R 1, RBI 1, SB 2, CS -1.

"Live life as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever." Ghandi

Will check it out.

Comment

Thanks Ray. I am trying to upgrade batting, and following Ron's advice about using Ct% as a primary filter. FWIW, I was using Google Chrome for my browser.
      10 Team, H2H, NL only, weekly points. No salary, no keepers, unlimited WW by order.
      Pitch: W/SV 7, L -5, QS 3, IP 3, K 0.5, BB -1, H -1, ER -1, HB -1. Bat: BB 1, K -0.5, 1B 1, 2B 2, 3B 3, HR 4, HBP 1, R 1, RBI 1, SB 2, CS -1.

"Live life as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever." Ghandi

Comment

Worked fine for me in Firefox. Either it's a browser issue, or something else related to the report you developed. Can you post all of the report parameters you used?

Comment

Here goes: Win XP, Google Chrome, HQ, log-in, Stats & Tools, CDG, Start Here, Load Settings, Generate Values, Custom Report, parameters (ct%-desc, px, desc), Run Report = Same error message.

While you are checking this, I will check to see if I get the same error with Firefox.

Comment

Try using other things like Name as the sort elements up top, and just check of ct% in the checkbox to be displayed. See if that gives different results.

Comment

Same error in Firefox.

However, using any other parameter that does NOT include CT% will generate a report. It is ONLY when using CT% as a primary filtering parameter, that the error appears. Hope this helps.

Again I am talking about the 2 main data entry/filtering points in the custom report field for batters.

Comment

I have tried other combinations, and they work. Only when using Ct% does it generate error.

Comment

I prefer not to be nasty about this, but the problem as I stated is not fixed. When I said other parameters work, please don't tell me that this problem is fixed. In fact this came up before, and I list the other thread calling it to your attention:

That user tried to do the same thing using CT% as a filter listed on the top of the page for batters. Being able to display CT% in the body of the report is NOT the same thing as using it as a filter. The programmer in the other thread said this was fixed, Ray says it is fine. Who do I appeal to for an actual fix?

I have tried all Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer, none of them will proceed without my original error message.

Comment

Onion, I don't think anyone said in this thread that the problem was fixed. The thread you link to is from 2008... it's entirely plausible that the problem was fixed then and has been re-introduced. These things happen in software.

I'm getting our tech guys to look at it. In the meantime, there are other ways to do what you're trying to do... you can do a sort on ct% in the projections files, or you can do a very similar ct% sort in MACK's Power Search.

Comment

update: this should be fixed now.

Comment

Ray, Thank you for your continued persistence. The feature does work now. In the meantime, you mention about using MACK; I have yet to figure that feature out, and look forward to learning more. Respectfully, Onion

Comment

Working...
                        X