Is MACK down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is MACK down?

I accessed Mack tracker last night without problem to review my team stats. Tonight when I click on the site I merely get a Welcome to Mack message but none of the buttons are available to accesss the site. Is there an issue going on this evening, or is the site down? I no problem accessing the rest of the HQ websites, and obviously I am leaving this message on Forums. JRA

MACK's fine for me. In addition to the comments in the other thread, make sure you're still logged in to the site. You'll still be able to see some things if your login expired, but MACK wouldn't work in that case.

Comment

It is not working for the past two days
      Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      MACK's fine for me. In addition to the comments in the other thread, make sure you're still logged in to the site. You'll still be able to see some things if your login expired, but MACK wouldn't work in that case.

Comment

I'm havin the same problem with the whole site. No problem getting to the home page but trying to access anything beyond that whether its player news, starting pitchers, etc. etc, doesnt happen. It will take you to where you're going, the page will quickly load & as quickly disappear. The adss & such on the sides do remain.
        I logged out & logged back in, same problem.
        I cleared my cache & rebooted, same problem.
        I ran a malware/virus scan, rebooted. same problem.

It ran fine early yesterday (7/10) & then mid/late morning the problem cropped up.

Comment

I did exactly waht BHQ did and I have the same problem. The only site I can access is forums. The rest do not allow access. The situation remains the same this morning.

Comment

Couple of tips:

- make sure you're logged in to the site: it should say "Welcome, XXX" over on the far right.
            - if you're using IE7, try a different browser.

There may be a problem with a particular ad in the rotation, I'm checking that on our end.

Comment

Couple of tips:

- make sure you're logged in to the site: it should say "Welcome, XXX" over on the far right.
              - if you're using IE7, try a different browser.

There may be a problem with a particular ad in the rotation, I'm checking that on our end.
              Defintely logged in & using IE9

Comment

If anyone can grab a screen shot of this ad and/or what your browser looks like when you're stuck, that would be helpful. Just email it to me: rmurph3@comcast.net . Thanks.

Comment

If anyone can grab a screen shot of this ad and/or what your browser looks like when you're stuck, that would be helpful. Just email it to me: rmurph3@comcast.net . Thanks.
                  I sent the link to the ad using my yahoo email address starting with jam...

Comment

Got it, thx.

Comment

Hi,
                      I dont know who fixed it or how but thank you!

jerry

Comment

Yeah, all set now. Turns out it was our fault after all. Sorry about that.

Comment

Ray: Thanks to the HQ techs who fixed the problem. What occurred?

Comment

There was a problem with the blue background image that "frames" the site. That wasn't loading properly, which was cascading formatting issues into the articles.

Comment

Working...
                            X