No announcement yet.

Missing images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray: If I look at MACK Team Tracker the Welcome message comes up, but none of the tabs that allow you to run reports, or change team properties, etc. If I click on Welcome a couple of times the Verizon NFL add comes up. If I go to Depth Charts, the page that allows to me select American or National League comes up, then it disappears. I can see the Home Page article come up, but when I click on the Article to read it, poof, it goes blank. It happens at each of the locations, except Forums. I could not access at the office today using updated Internet Explorer. It is still occurring this evening as the other people are reporting.

Comment

I understand what you're saying, JRA. But the problem is that not everyone is experiencing this behavior, and all is fine for me in three different web browsers. I can't make it happen, which makes it hard to debug. Our tech guys are looking for this Verizon ad, that's the best thing we can do right now. The site itself is fine, we've made no recent changes. Anything wrong with the site would affect everyone equally.... which in many ways would be easier to fix.

Comment

Seems to be an IE problem (and not just 7); I'm able to view content using Firefox, but would prefer not to...

Comment

Ray: I opened the stratomatic article and the same thing happened - a blank for the first part of the article. When I went to send it to the above E mail address as a web page, the image and start of the article were there in the email version. They aren't there when I call it up for regular viewing. Very strange

Comment

OK, I think we have a lead on this. I think this "missing image" business is separate from the Verizon ad issue. Stay tuned, and thanks for all the info.

Comment

Any better now, guys?

Comment

Yes...It seems normal now...would have responded last night but was in Dreamland...Wpo;d be interested in knowing what happened, but more important, it appears fixed...Good job.

Comment

All the articles are coming up fine now. Many thanks!

Comment

Turns out I lied when I said we hadn't changed anything on the site. We had changed something, I just didn't know about it. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys. Let me know if you see any lingering issues today, but we should be good now.

Comment

Working...
                    X