Playerlink down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playerlink down?

I tried the Vs to find Votto and the page as everything except the players names. Tried the main Playerlink page and its down too. I am using IE7.
    Thanks

Looks like it's working okay for me in IE8. One thought if it's not working for you now: make sure you're logged in for the main site. That login can expire even though your forum login is still good.
    2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

Its odd because it was working for me all morning and has been for the entire year in IE7. Will try again later. Got to do some work (real work - ugh).

Comment

Not seeing any problems here. Let us know if still stuck.

Comment

Im having issues too. It looks like a verizon ad is getting in the way of things.
          Bulls Baseball (11 Years Running):
          12 Team H2H Mixed Keep 3 Forever League (No Salaries). 38 min innings/week
          Offensive Stats: R HR RBI SB AVG TB BB K
          Pitching Stats: W L SV TB CG ERA WHIP K/9

SHSFBL (15 Years Running):
          16 Team H2H Mixed 5X5 Redraft League

Comment

Ok on iPad. Will check work computer tomorrow.

Comment

I was fine getting to MACK Team tracker last night. Now no access. In addition, ads are interferring with access to Depth Charts and Scouting reports. No access. So something is messed up. JRA

Comment

Addressed in the other thread, JRA...

Comment

Working...
                X