Keep Me Logged In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Me Logged In

Is there any way you can implement a feature so I remain perpetually logged in? It seems on my tablet or phone I need to log in everyday. On my PC, I am logging in about once a week. I would really like to stay logged in on my devices. Minor issue of course but just checking if something can be implemented for my convenience.

Are we talking about the forums or the site itself? For the forums, there is a 'remember me' box at login. For the site, we don't have one, but logins are set to last three weeks. If you're getting less than that, check your cookie settings on your browser. If you're being asked to log in every time, it probably means we're unable to set the cookie that preserves your login for the three weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      Are we talking about the forums or the site itself? For the forums, there is a 'remember me' box at login. For the site, we don't have one, but logins are set to last three weeks. If you're getting less than that, check your cookie settings on your browser. If you're being asked to log in every time, it probably means we're unable to set the cookie that preserves your login for the three weeks.
      I am talking the site. I guess the cookie thing must be an issue with Chrome for Android then as that is the browser I use on my tablet and phone.

Comment

Check your settings, it's likely configurable.

Comment

Working...
        X