Custom Lima Plan search in CDG gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Lima Plan search in CDG gone?

I was just going to do a little custom hunt for k9 and Lima grades on the as I've done in the past, but there is no longer the option to include Lima grades. Is this a bug, or new policy? The Lima grades only show on the Full List of the CDG, but are not an option on Position reports or Custom (either as one of the filters or categories to be listed).
    Also noticed that on the Stats and Projections page you can also no longer click to organize Pitchers based on Lima grade.
    Is this because the Grades are not updated throughout the season?
    Thanks in advance for any clarification or a link to point me in the right direction.
    12 Team Mixed 6 x 6 (OBP for BA + QS and SLG) Rotis. League, up to 5 Keepers. $270 Budget.

You're correct on all points... and I don't think any of this is new. We haven't changed the layout of the projection files, or the CDG reports, in some time. If you want a full list of LIMA grades, running a CDG full list is the best way to get them. And you're right... they aren't updated in-season.

Depending on what you're doing, I'd also suggest you're far better off doing a sort by BPV.

Comment

Thanks Ray. Was just trying to do a sort based on BPV and Lima grades to pan for some RP gold. I'll do so with BPV and K9 instead. Cheers
      12 Team Mixed 6 x 6 (OBP for BA + QS and SLG) Rotis. League, up to 5 Keepers. $270 Budget.

Comment

Originally posted by jmkramer View Post
        Thanks Ray. Was just trying to do a sort based on BPV and Lima grades to pan for some RP gold. I'll do so with BPV and K9 instead. Cheers
        You should also use a Cmd filter.
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

BPV and CMD are the magic combo? I'll do it!

Comment

I don't use BPV to filter; I use it as a sorting tool. For filtering, I use Dom 6.2, Cmd 2.5, HR/9<=1.0. This year, 125 pitchers meet those filters. Once I have the list, I also check last season to see if the current year looks way out of whack.
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

When filtering are you working in Excel Spreadsheet, or is there a way to filter CDG results (Using 3 skills and setting benchmarks you've described) that I have overlooked? Since my Excel skills are rookie level, I am stuck with the Custom Report sorting using 2 options (DOM and CMD, then sort by BPV maybe?)
              Last edited by jmkramer; 07-12-2012, 08:22 PM.

Comment

You can sort on a single column when viewing the stats and projections. But you're right, for sorting you want to use Excel or MACK.

We do have an Excel primer online if you want to have us "coach you up" from rookie level.

Comment

Working...
                X