I Phone issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Phone issues

since I haven't been able to get HQ on my IPhone yet this year, I was wondering if it's a safari issue?

I call up the site. I log in. It returns me to the login screen. I didn't have this problem in the past. Any suggestions?
    "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Works fine for me, haven't heard of others with this problem.

Try the direct login page: www.baseballhq.com/user. That has been a workaround for some iPhone users having login trouble. Also, clear your Safari cache/cookies periodically.

Comment

thanks Ray. But I still get "access denied."
      "I've a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."... Groucho

Comment

And you're 100% certain you're typing the right username/password? I know this is obvious, but that's what causes an 'access denied'.

Comment

yessir I am. I shall continue trying or just not use HQ on my not so smart phone.

Comment

There are free browsers available for iphone that you could try. Not saying safari is the issue, but I keep Mercury Web Browser and Dolphin Browser on my iphone so I can test with multiple browsers when needed.

Comment

thanks. weird thing - suddenly the password went through!

Comment

Working...
              X