Taking MACK to the next level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking MACK to the next level

Hi Ray .... I have been using the Pickemfirst.com plugin for about 3 years now and cant imagine playing Rotisserie without it anymore. In my perfect world, HQ would buy/partner with Pickemfirst to embed their technology into the HQ MACK. I can and do use Pickemfirst with MACK reports output today, but its not very clean as I have to run reports for every player and not just Free Agents in my league Im researching. I know this is a pretty far fetched request, but if HQ cant create a partnership you could just do like the cell phone companies and steal the technology
    11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League
    12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League

Can't say I've ever looked at pickemfirst, but will check it out. Given that we have corporate ownership these days, it's not like we're in a position to be directly influencing partnership decisions even if we wanted to be, so don't hold your breath there.

Comment

Hi Ray ...In case you haven't had a chance to check out the Pickemfirst technology, I am attaching a screen shot of the CDG (YTD values) for one of my leagues. The players with the Blue Pickemfirst icons are on my team, the Grey are on other teams and the Green are Free Agents. The combination of the 2 tools allows me to quickly see the best players available by however I run the CDG. Pretty kewl!!!
      CDG-screenshot.jpg
      11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League

Comment

Working...
      X