Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BHQ Forums Upgrade

Hi Folks -

Quick upgrade to the forums tonight. We now have enhanced mobile device support, as well as support for ForumsRunner, a iOS/Android app specifically designed for viewing forums.

Please let us know if anything seems odd!

Thanks!

Originally posted by MikeK@HQ View Post
    Hi Folks -

Quick upgrade to the forums tonight. We now have enhanced mobile device support, as well as support for ForumsRunner, a iOS/Android app specifically designed for viewing forums.

Please let us know if anything seems odd!

Thanks!
    Support for iPhone?

Comment

Yes!

Comment

For Iphone I do not see any way to get to other than the first page of any thread.

Comment

tapatalk support?
          John
          Commish / RLCC / AL only 4X4 / since 1987
          Rotisserie League of Central Connecticut
          Owner - MudHens

Comment

Originally posted by MudHen View Post
            tapatalk support?
            No, I believe the problem with tapatalk is that it's not compatible with forums like ours that are behind a subscriber wall (if I remember correctly).

Comment

Bumping this. On IPhone there seems to be no way to read anything other than the first page of a thread.

This is using the latest OS release on an Iphone 4S.

Comment

is there any app? or are you just supposed to use safari and log in?

Comment

Originally posted by Doc View Post
                  is there any app? or are you just supposed to use safari and log in?
                  Safari

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwijohn View Post
                    Bumping this. On IPhone there seems to be no way to read anything other than the first page of a thread.

This is using the latest OS release on an Iphone 4S.
                    Checking on this.

Comment

I just tested it with my iPhone 4 (not 4S) and I get the same behavior: I can go into a thread, but I see no way to see another page of the thread when I use the mobile version. Going back to the "Full Site" version allows to me select a page of a thread as usual.
                      MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Paging should be resolved now! Thanks for the patience!

Comment

Up until this point I have LOVED all of the changes around here. However this one is terrible. I used to love reading the forums on my Iphone and Ipad. Zooming in and out, and using my keyboard on my Ipad. This change to the forums is not user friendly at all IMO. Is this a permanant change? I can honestly say that I will probably no longer browse the forums on a mobile device.

Comment

Diggy, you can turn the mobile view on and off. There's a "view full site" link at the bottom. It'll flip you back to the regular view. The mobile view is just an option.

Comment

Oh... Well that changes everything... Good work guys...

Comment

Working...
                              X