Membership question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership question

Do I understand it correctly that for $11 more than a regular annual membership I can opt for an annual auto renewal membership that includes both books?

Not quite.

The regular annual membership is $99.
    For $115, you get autorenewal and the Forecaster only.
    For $140, you get autorenewal, the Forecaster, the early Forecaster PDFs, and the Minor League Analyst.

Comment

another member question please
      i want to upgrade to std auto renewal pkg and your chart says renewal fee for april 16-30 is $50 but when i put it in cart it says $60??
      thanks
      grendel
      League 1: 5 x 5 std, 15-team mixed, $260 auction,14 hitters (2 C, 2U, the rest std), 9 pitchers (no defined roles, 950 inn. min, no max), 6 bench, 8 keepers, $100 FAAB Budget, league champ '05, '15, '17 '23!

Comment

Grendel, that's a question beat directed to customer service. Use the 'contact us' form.

Comment

thanks i did that yesterday morning and havent heard back
          League 1: 5 x 5 std, 15-team mixed, $260 auction,14 hitters (2 C, 2U, the rest std), 9 pitchers (no defined roles, 950 inn. min, no max), 6 bench, 8 keepers, $100 FAAB Budget, league champ '05, '15, '17 '23!

Comment

I'll follow up and make sure they get back to you soon.

Comment

thank you...still havent heard and subscription expires today

Comment

Working...
              X