Finding Past columns, list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Past columns, list

Hey Ray .... I love the new site format and look. I do have 1 issue. Its really hard to find articles that are more than a month old. For example, this morning I was trying to find the Top Minors list that we released a early this year. Logically I thought it would be under Scouting as that is where the "current" Minors Scouting reports are showing and it just makes since. Once you drill down into that section, it just shows the last x number of articles and not a complete history. Went to Organizational Reports, nope not there, just Org Reports. Finally just had to do a search on "2012 Top 100" to find it.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but each top level "category" should be "drillable" to find all past content. Maybe its a site cut-over issue and the earlier 2012 Minor League reports weren't brought over to the new site. But I don't see anyway to drill further down once you navigate into a particular category. Looks like all a user can get to is what is displayed on that page, no further drill.
    11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League
    12 Hitters 10 Pitchers (Holds+Saves)

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League

The top-level categories are 'drillable'. What we need to do is expand the # of columns on each of those pages, which is coming soon. In the meantime, the search tool works great.

Comment

Ray ... kudos to you and your tech team for responding so quickly! This morning I was able to drill back to articles from the first of the year. Thanx again!!!
      11 Team AL only 5x5 Keeper League

11 Team NL only 5x5 Keeper League

Comment

You're welcome, that had been in the works for a while. I agree it's a huge addition.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          You're welcome, that had been in the works for a while. I agree it's a huge addition.
          Not able to access (or drill as others refer to it) older articles from my IPAD. I am able to access older articles rrom desktop computer, but not IPAD. Previously, I was able to access older articles from IPAD but no longer. Please fix!

Comment

We didn't change anything here, far as I know. Nothing to be fixed. Try deletin cache/cookies on your iPad, rebooting, etc.

Comment

Well I just powered down & back, but same thing. Not sure hw I delete cookies on IPAD. Does anyone else experience this on their IPAD (I have first gen IPAD)? When you guys first added ability to drill back it was fine, but for about 3 weeks I am ony able to read one article, then I have to go back to main screen. Also, If I click on "news," for instance, I am not able to click on the "Playing Time" link above the little PTP box. I can click on each individual article, but not the "Playing Time Today" headline above the box. I specifically remember being able to click on that PTP headline, which then allowed me access to all of the PTP articles with pages at the bottom to drill back. Cannot do that any longer. Maybe its my IPAD only. Anyone else experiencing this inability to drill back?

Comment

I will get my hands on an iPad to check this, probably tomorrow. To delete cache/cookies, go to settings and then safari.

Comment

Thanks Ray.

Comment

Working...
                  X