Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide

It is not working.

I am having issues with it too. When I click the "Start Here" link, it just shows the "CDG - Player Valuator", but everything else is blank. You don't see options for the parameters.

Comment

what the hell? i get the same thing too. How do we fix it??

Comment

It's fixed. Sorry about that.

Comment

How can I customize my Draft Guide so position players and pitchers are blended together for AL only straight draft?
          "Woch awt for uthr's"
          Maia

Comment

there may be a simpler way, but I drop the CDG "full list" CSV files to excel, insert a few cells in the pitching rows to get the $ values to line up in the same column for pitchers and hitters, then sort by decreasing dollar values.

Comment

5x5 CDG, Nl only, O'Flaherty listed at $8, Venters at $1?

Also having an issue with MACK/CDG...some OF players listed as "Keepers" are appearing on Fantasy Team Rosters as "P", which in turn is affecting CDG Grid and the "K" is not appearing on the Grid as a result
              5x5 10 Team Deep NL Keeper, 5x5 12 Team Mixed

Comment

Just change those positions from P back to a hitter position and the keeper flags will kick back in, nachos.

Make sure you don't have Venters flagged as a $1 keeper on some team. Shouldn't be that big a difference between him and O'Flaherty, their stat lines are nearly identical.

Comment

Working...
                X