using MACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using MACK

Are there instructions anywhere for using MACK?
    I figured out how to create a league, team and add players.
    How do I create league settings, scoring and change player positions?
    thanks

Sent you email.

Comment

Email me also please, having troubles...

Comment

Please post your question here and I or others can answer. I only sent email in the earlier case because he had also emailed our customer svc dept and I had answered the email already before seeing this thread. I can help with specific issues, not a generic "having problems". Try a forum search too, it's very likely your question is already answered here somewhere.

Comment

I've successfully entered teams for my league, but when I try to create/modify a report, I continue to receive all fields, both YTD and Projected. I've tried unclicking those I don't want, then clicking "Modify Report", but nothing seems to take. Can anyone help?
          Let every child available for adoption become eligible for adoption..

Comment

Hmm, I'm having the same problem as Steve in NY.

Comment

Yes, we're working on that.

Comment

same issue

Every time I make any changes to my MACK report it just does a "select all" and I get every field. Sounds like a known issue, Ray, let me know when it gets fixed. I'm a heavy MACK user... thanks.
                5x5 mixed league, non-keeper

Comment

Originally posted by ABTY View Post
                  Every time I make any changes to my MACK report it just does a "select all" and I get every field. Sounds like a known issue, Ray, let me know when it gets fixed. I'm a heavy MACK user... thanks.
                  Fixed.

Comment

When I run a report of my MACK teams, the right margin cuts off part of the projections. There is no right/left scroll bar. I'm using google chrome if that means anything.

Comment

I don't have Chrome set up here.... can you try in another browser?

Comment

I'm having the same problem with the projections getting cut off, using both Firefox and IE. Also there seems to be some odd stuff going on with the formatting - half the time when i load my report each player's name occupies one line (ie the columns are auto-sized) and half not (like the "wrap text" option in excel).

Finally, the SBO and HR/F % figures aren't coming thru properly. Most of them say 0%, no decimals.
                        5x5 mixed league, non-keeper

Comment

Hoping this is the right place to post this question: In MACK reports, are the projections for the ENTIRE year or the BALANCE of the year? Thank you!
                          10 team 5x5 NL-only OBP keeper league and a
                          5 team 4x4 AL-only redraft league

Comment

Always from today thru end of season. That goes for all projections on the site, not just MACK.

Comment

Originally posted by flipped4sawx View Post
                              Hoping this is the right place to post this question: In MACK reports, are the projections for the ENTIRE year or the BALANCE of the year? Thank you!
                              Balance of year. Anywhere on the site that you see projections, it's always balance of year. The only place where the full season appears (which is a combination of stats to date and projections) is on the PlayerLink pages.
                              "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X