Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack Analyst

Sir,

Today when I went into the Mack Team Tracker and Analyst, I pulled up my team, the problem I am having now is the print is so small I have trouble seeing the names and the different categorites. The print is at least 10 to 12 times smaller than last week along with the last few years. I am only printing Projections

Batting Statistics

R HR RBI SB AVE 5X5

Pitching Statistics

W Sv IP K ERA WHIP 5X5

Thank You For Your Help,

Robert L Krahn

Robert, I don't believe we have changed anything in the last week. You can adjust your MACK report to have fewer columns, or use the CSV export option to download to Excel and view there... where you can control the fonts, etc., as you wish. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks for looking in too this, again my problem is today the printing is smaller than two days ago. I am using the same columns as before. I have not used Excel in the past. I am up in Ont. Canada now using my Notebook were as when I am in Phoenix, Az I have Excel on my home PC. I have been up here in Ont. for two months with know problem until today. I nesd to be able to enlarge the print back to wher it was in the past. I my IPho I can enlarge the whole screen.

Thanks Again,

Robert L Krahn

Comment

Ah, I didn't get that we were talking about printing size. We aren't going to easily be able to change that back. I think Excel is your answer here for the short term at least. I will ask our tech guys to check into this though.

Comment

Thank you.

Robert L Krahn

Comment

Working...
          X