Logging in from iPhone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging in from iPhone

I can't seem to log into the site through my iPhone. I've had no problems logging in previous to today. Any idea what's going on?

Seems fine for me. What's happening when you try? You can also use http://baseballhq.com/user as a direct login page if you need it.

Comment

When I try from the home page, nothing happens. The home page returns with no error message.

When I try from the link you provided, I get the message that access is denied.

As I said, I've never had this problem before, and I'm certain that I'm using the correct username and password.

Comment

you need to log in with your username and password each time. Upper right corner.

Comment

Problem solved. Somehow my "Accept Cookies" changed from "From visited" to "Never." Changed it back to "From visited" and it solved the problem. Thanks for the responses.

Comment

Yup, you need to allow us to set the login cookie, else you have to log in every time.

Comment

now my question is how do you get your iphone to allow a log in cookie?

Comment

I think agellin described this above.

Comment

First go into your Settings, the select Safari, then under Privacy you'll see Accept Cookies.

Comment

Working...
                  X