Custon Draft Guide Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custon Draft Guide Issue

When I enter my league's parameters and get the CDG, it only shows players who are 32 years old or older. Adrian Beltre is the highest ranked player. I know I can't filter by age so I guess this is only a temporary bug. Please update when you can. Thanks!
    CBS 10-team mixed, 4 Keepers (1 hitter, 1 pitcher minimum), Head-to-Head, Individual Categories System.

Hitting Categories: H, BA, HR, RBI, R, SB, OPS, TB
    Pitching Categories: W, K, SV, ERA, WHIP, QS, CG

I'm experiencing the same/similar issue with out of whack values, players appearing multiple times, etc.
    "Well, Buhner was a good prospect, no question about it. But my baseball people loved Ken Phelps's bat. They kept saying 'Ken Phelps, Ken Phelps.' "

Comment

I ran a Custom Draft Guide and only saw 31-year-olds and older. Looks like a bug to me as well.
      "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

I ran an AL only and first player up was Chipper Jones

Comment

And I got Todd Helton at the top of my list. What is this, 2002?

Seriously, we're checking into this. Thanks.

Comment

Mine is completely wacky. I have the NL only box checked and the CDG is showing mostly AL players. Also, its only showing only about 30% of the player pool.

Comment

Man, my draft is going to suck HUGE

Comment

Fixed. Chipper and Helton have been sent back to the lower depths of the CDG rankings.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Just ran a cdg for a mixed leauge. No Ryan Braun. I thought he won his appeal

Comment

He's there, I just checked. One of the following must have happened:

a) you just missed him
                    b) you ran an AL-only league
                    c) you have him set as a keeper with a cheap salary, so he didn't bubble to the top of your results.

Comment

My bad. Ran an AL only list. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X