Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to view "Sleepers" article 3/4

07:48 EST
    "Access Denied." You are not authorized to view this page.

I am logged into the website and have no issue seeing any subscriber only material.

I get the same error message. "Access denied you are not authorized to view this page" This has happened on a couple other occasions as well. Starting to get annoying. Same message for both of the following links this morning: (*) FANALYTICS: Punting categories03/04/2012, 12:01am

MARKET PULSE: Second Baseman in the Second Round?
    03/04/2012, 12:01am

rob

Comment

you are not authourized/access denied is so COLD

No access for me either with the punting, and yes, dissapointing.
      "it appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds"

NL 10 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 22 active (13 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5
      Mixed 14 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 23 active (14 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5

Comment

I think that's happened when an article got published when it wasn't supposed to be. I think that happened with one of ron's articles the other week.

Comment

when will they be available. today is the 4th right?

Comment

They're available now, guys. Just fixed 'em. Simply a case of forgetting to check a box when posting. Sorry about that.

Comment

Thanks Ray!!
              "it appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds"

NL 10 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 22 active (13 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5
              Mixed 14 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 23 active (14 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5

Comment

I'm not sure about the fix. I was just greeted with the same message as the posters above. Thanks for your help.
                "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

Comment

Which article was the 'Sleepers " one?

Comment

Ah yes. The Sleepers article is the SP Buyers Guide. That will run tomorrow. I have removed it from the menu.

Comment

Working...
                    X