CDG - Not Working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDG - Not Working!

Help! I'm trying to evaluate a trade offer TODAY and can't get CDG to work for me. I go to the page with the giant START HERE in red. I click on START HERE and the next page simply doesn't load. I have tried in 3 different browsers... Ideas?

I just tried it in both IE and Firefox, worked fine. Try logging out of the site, delete your browser cache/cookies etc., and come back in.

Comment

Ray - I did all of those things, tried it on 3 different browsers, and it's still not working. The page simply doesn't load (after I click on START HERE). I would really like to be able to access the CDG right now... Any further suggestions? Is there a tech help line I can call? It always worked fine for me before the launch of the new site...

Comment

Don't have a tech line, sorry. If we did, you'd get me anyway. I haven't heard of this problem from any other user. If CDG wasn't working for everyone (or even a lot of people), we'd definitely be hearing it. Obviously, still want to get you working of course, but this makes me think it's something on your end getting in the way.

Are you an HQ subscriber, or do you come in via Rotopass?

Comment

I am an HQ lifetime subscriber. I've never had problems with this before. It just won't load the page! Maybe I should update my brower(s) or something? What version of Firefox do you run?

Comment

I'm running Firefox 10.0 and IE 8.0.

Send me a PM with your email address, too. Couple of other ideas we can work offline. Don't worry, we'll get you straightened out.

Comment

Ray - You can reach me at xxx. I REALLY appreciate the help... I don't know what to do without the CDG!! I'm going to spend some time on this this afternoon, update my browsers and the like. I'll tell you how that goes before you put more time into it. If you want, you could send me an email just so we have the "connection." Thanks so much...
              Last edited by RAY@HQ; 02-03-2012, 03:06 PM. Reason: removed email address

Comment

Oops... That wasn't a private message. Something else I don't know how to do - I'm not very tech savvy!

Comment

That's ok, email coming your way.

Comment

Working...
                  X