Unable to "Add teams" to MACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to "Add teams" to MACK

OK, go ahead and blame it on using the iPad instead of an actual computer.

But, I could add a new league easily. However, when I try to actually place teams in the league, the "add teams" button doesn't let me do anything. Just sends me to an error page saying "you must select at least one team to add".

Cannot add more teams to a previously existing league either.

Also, when can I edit my sig to get rid of [URL] at each end that the migration to the new site added for me?
    http://youtu.be/YtpkrIS4Sig?hd=1

I just tried on my laptop, worked fine. I'll try on iPad a little later. Did you check the box next to the team name you want to add? That could be hard to see on the iPad, but you do need to check that box first.

It's ok to go edit your signature now.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
      I just tried on my laptop, worked fine. I'll try on iPad a little later. Did you check the box next to the team name you want to add? That could be hard to see on the iPad, but you do need to check that box first.

It's ok to go edit your signature now.
      Ray--

More explicitly, there was an old league, with just my team, which offered me a box to check. But I could not add additional teams (for keeper entry).

Then I created a new league, but could not create any teams at all in it.

Then I went to my daughter's karate lesson where they've taught her six different and humorous ways to strike her dad in the groin, and to dinner, will have a chance to try a laptop later on.

Comment

OK, keep me posted... I left my iPad in the office, but can try tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
          OK, keep me posted... I left my iPad in the office, but can try tomorrow.
          I think I figured it out. I have to create a bunch of teams, THEN, create a league to populate them into. Cannot first name a league and then create teams within it, or so it would appear. Having made that procedural adjustment (which has me scratching my head, but I digress) it works fine on either platform.

Comment

Originally posted by usualsuspects View Post
            I think I figured it out. I have to create a bunch of teams, THEN, create a league to populate them into. Cannot first name a league and then create teams within it, or so it would appear. Having made that procedural adjustment (which has me scratching my head, but I digress) it works fine on either platform.
            Ah, yes. What you can also do is create the league first, then the teams outside the league, then use the "Associate teams" function to add the teams to the league.

Comment

I think I'm running into a similar problem. I'm ending up at the same page requiring that I select a team. And, I can't seem to be able to add a team...

Comment

Again... create a team first on the teams tab, then go to the leagues tab and associate the team to the league. The error you get is when you're trying to add a team to a league but no unaffiliated teams exist.

Comment

Working...
                X