Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, we'll get that taken care of

Comment

Great job guys, the new site looks awesome.

One question: I was trying to reference some of the old Callups articles and I can only access the two most recent ones. Is all the old material going to be made available?

Comment

Great job guys, the new site looks awesome.

One question: I was trying to reference some of the old Callups articles and I can only access the two most recent ones. Is all the old material going to be made available?
        You'll see a lot more of the older content show up in the next few months. If you're looking for Callup items for individual player, they are archived in PlayerLink (news tab).

Comment

Originally posted by drakethesnake73 View Post
          How do I get to the rest of the formus? (AL, NL, Roster Management, Major League, and MInor League forums aren't anywhere I can easily locate.)
          I had the same experience until I logged in to the forums.
          "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Originally posted by FWDragon72 View Post
            Moderators have to review every post before they are posted????
            Working on this, obviously we don't want it that way going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Stat Boy View Post
              One thing I'm not loving yet -- probably mostly because I'm not used to it -- is I can't, at a glance see what's new and what I've read. I really miss the old front page of the site where you could see at a quick glance what new had bee posted. It seemed I had to scan a dozen different menus and inspect the dates on the headlines to see what was there. Not very easy or intuitive. It's one thing the old site did very well, I thought.
              To summarize how this works (and I'll add this info to the user guide this week):

The very newest articles will appear in the slideshow on the main page, and in the appropriate subsection's slideshow (news, strategy, etc). The next-newest content (by date) will then appear in the "recent headlines" section right below the slideshow (again, that goes for the main page, as well as the subsections). So once we get into daily-update mode in a couple of weeks, the new 4-5 articles a day should all be in the slideshow right on the home page. And all of the headlines on the popup menu bar are dated, so if you just drag across the menu you should quickly be able to spot fresh dates that way, too.

Comment

Love the new site.....well done!

Comment

Can't seem to get any totals for my MACK teams or any R$ for the individual players.
                  "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Comment

One problem I've encountered this a.m. is that I can't seem to get signed up for the First Pitch Chicago Seminar. When I click on 'Add to cart' it takes me to the next screen and says my cart is empty and then if I click on 'Seminars' on the left hand side of the screen it tells me there are no products to list in this category. I am signed in to marketplace so that's not the issue.
                    Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand. - Leo Durocher

Comment

Well done, looks very nice. I always fear site change but this one looks good so far.

Comment

First impressions.

Good: The forum's new look is a huge improvement!
                        Not so good: I am finding it very difficult to find new articles. There don't see to be dates on anything until you click on the article. It is also difficult to determine articles I have already read. I think I am going to frequently miss articles and content.
                        Red

Comment

Originally posted by sgrape View Post
                          One problem I've encountered this a.m. is that I can't seem to get signed up for the First Pitch Chicago Seminar. When I click on 'Add to cart' it takes me to the next screen and says my cart is empty and then if I click on 'Seminars' on the left hand side of the screen it tells me there are no products to list in this category. I am signed in to marketplace so that's not the issue.
                          This has been fixed and I was able to sign up for First Pitch Chicago!
                          Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand. - Leo Durocher

Comment

Okay, there are dates on some menus but not all. That is a little better.
                            Red

Comment

Maybe you just fixed it, but I'll retract the missing date point. Still not easy to see what I have already read.
                              Red

Comment

I have regristered for the forum but still cannot figure out how to get to the list of sections - AL, NL, Minors, etc. Sure it is user error, but could use some help. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X