MACK Report Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK Report Problem

I created a new report for one of my MACK teams. When I ran the report it showed the hitters projections but nothing for pitchers.
    Teams
    1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
    2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
    3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
    4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
    5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
    6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

If you view the report, are there fields selected for the pitcher projections?

Are there pitchers on the roster of the team you're running the report for?

Comment

I will say as a former MACK critic a couple of years ago (lost rosters when you returned to the site, among the issues), it seemed to me that they fixed every single last bug. I've had zero problems the last 2 years, to be fair....
      NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
      our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
      a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

I have had all eight of my teams, both hitters and pitchers, loaded for some time. When I went to the report today only a portion of the hitters show and none of the pitchers. Above the hitter section there are many lines of gobbligook nonsense. So PRHood is right. Something is wrong with MACK today.

Comment

Got it, thanks. Probably something we broke in prepping MACK for the new web site or something.

Comment

So my reports are still messed up, showing only a portion of the hitters and no pitchers. Is this fixable? Or do I need to reenter all players again on these teams. That is, ahem, a pain in the rear for 8 teams. JRA

Comment

Don't need to re-enter anything. This looks like something we broke in prepping MACK for the new web site. We'll untangle it.

Comment

It looks like the hitter part of the Mack got fixed. However, now the Pitcher part needs some attention as part of it is cut off, at least it does not show the totals.

Dave C in KC

Comment

Thought this was fixed earlier today, apparently not. Checking again...

Comment

Trying to do a 6x6 league in which one of the pitching categories is HR Allowed. The hitting data was correct but the pitching data blew up. If I run the pitching as 5x5 the data is good (Halladay is $37). But when HR ALLOWED is added Halladay's value in $-9. Looks like MACK is running HR Allowed and dropping the other 5 categories.

Comment

No, the problem is that negative categories like Losses or HR Allowed, when used in Category mode, generate unreliable results. Basically all of the value for that category gets pushed to low-IP guys who have no actual value. Would suggest using hr/9 as a proxy.

Comment

Working...
                      X