Questions on the correct use of the Custom Draft Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on the correct use of the Custom Draft Guide

I am in a 18 team keeper league (head to head competition, weekly match-ups/daily line-ups) with a 25 player roster.
    - Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, LF, CF, RF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
    - Stat Categories:
    Batting (9): R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, TB, OBP
    Pitching (9): W, L, CG, SV, HLD, K/9, WHIP, ERA, GIDP

I have a couple of questions to help me feel comfortable in how I am using the Custom Draft Guide...

What is the difference/significance between Set Scoring Mode: Rotisserie vs Points ?

I typically use the Top Players Valuation method... any reason to consider Scarcity or one of the other methods ?

I apperciate the Help.

Thank you,

Scoring Mode just determines whether you count categories or you count points. In your H2H league, if you count gathering stats for categories (the way you would in a 5x5 league), then you select Rotisserie. But if you are accumulating points, and the winner each week is the team with the most cumulative points, then you select Points and the CDG will give you point totals.

If you select Rotisserie, just check the categories you use.

If you select Points, also put in the points scored for a R, a H, a 2B, etc.

As for Scarcity or Top Player Valuations, I typically don't bother with either, but if you know your league typically overpays for the top guys and you want dollar values that reflect that reality, Top Players is the way to go. Otherwise the dollar values will reflect the statistical output of each player, even if that's lower than what you know your league mates pay at auction.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Working...
    X