No announcement yet.

2009 PQS Logs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could we get the latest guess on when PQS/QC scores for prior years will be available? It is now beginning to reach the time I really want to get them into my spreadsheets. I'll be OK when an email of the numbers

Comment

I can send via email. PM me your address.

Comment

This is getting a bit absurd. Thank you for sending me the raw PQS score but I wish i could see the yearly DOM% and DIS%. I can calculate them but it will take quite some time.

Still the real issue is that these numbers still have not moved into the new site [I apologize if they have but I certainly do not see them]. PQS was the focus of an entire year of license plates by Ron. And now one wonders if they are even a part of BBHQ. Forgive my demeanor but it is now well within what XM/Sirius calls "draft month" and these numbers still do not exist. I can't believe I am the only one who looks at these numbers when setting up my pitcher ranking. Then again, maybe I am.

Again, thank you for the raw number.

Comment

I'm expecting them on the site this week. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Last years PQS log has arrived. Now if the CSV file would just open and not get an error.
            create_csv_file() - error opening temp file
            We are 99% there. Thanks Ray

Comment

We're still testing and tweaking, which is why I hadn't come over here to let you know they were available. We'll have it cleaned up soon.

Comment

Working...
              X