2009 PQS Logs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 PQS Logs

I was looking through your archived 2009 PQS logs and noticed there aren't any Marlins pitchers listed anywhere within the NL's CVS, HTML, or alphabetical files/pages. Can you please fix this? Or have I missed something completely? Thank you for your time...

This could be a systems problem due to the change from "Florida" to "Miami" Marlins.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Good point, Michael... I see all of the Marlins pitchers in the NL PQS log for 2011, but for 2010 and years previous they've disappeared...

Comment

The right person (clearly not me) will see it since you put the thread in this forum. Thanks for pointing it out (and it's nice to know they are being used).
        "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

This slipped by me over the holidays. I'll take a look.
          While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
          --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I think I've got this fixed. Thanks for your patience.
            While the individual man is an insoluble puzzle, in the aggregate he becomes a mathematical certainty.
            --Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Indeed it is, Jobu... Actually, I didn't figure you would be able to get to it until after the holiday weekend, combined with BaseballHQ taking its normal well-deserved week-long respite the last week of the year. Waiting a few more days would have been okay by me. Nonetheless, thank you for your diligence and the quick fix...

Comment

Have the historical PQS logs, 2011 specifically, been migrated to the new HQ yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Fabes View Post
                  Have the historical PQS logs, 2011 specifically, been migrated to the new HQ yet?
                  Not yet. Should be coming soon though.

Comment

Any updates on the PQS logs? Where are they located on the new site.

Comment

Still not here yet. Working on it.

Comment

where will they be once they find their way home

Comment

I'm expecting under "Leading Indicators" over on the Stats/Tools section, but not 100% sure.

Comment

Any ETA on the logs...scary how important these have become. We drafting early in March this year and need to get my prep done. Can you email me the spreadsheet?

Comment

I don't have an ETA that I can confidently advertise, sorry. Was hoping this past week, obviously that didn't happen. But yes, if you send me a PM with your email address, I can email you the CSV files.

Comment

Working...
                              X