Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Dollar Values

Not sure where to post this.

Can somebody explain to me why when I use the Custom Draft Guide for one of my teams the numbers keep changing.

Over the past 4 or 5 days I've run the numbers a few times without changing any parameters and the value for each player keeps changing.

Is it because they are continually being updated and changed (eg. changing a few players skews all of the values) or is there some kind of glitch in the system. I don't remember this happening in previous years.
    Tony: What you tell 'em?
    Manny: I told 'em what you told me to tell 'em, I told 'em I was in sanitation, they didn't go for it.
    Tony: Sanitation? I told you to tell 'em that you was in a sanitarium, not sanitation, sanitarium.

Greg,
    I'm moving this to a different forum where it is more likely to be seen by the right folks.

I do know that the dollar values will change when the whole universe of players changes, but don't know whether that's what is happening lately.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

Thanks Michael.
      Tony: What you tell 'em?
      Manny: I told 'em what you told me to tell 'em, I told 'em I was in sanitation, they didn't go for it.
      Tony: Sanitation? I told you to tell 'em that you was in a sanitarium, not sanitation, sanitarium.

Comment

Working...
      X